- Hip Hop / Street Jazz
Since 2004, Carlos Neto has choreographed and directed for Warner Brothers, SyCo Music, Sony BMG, Atlantic Records, Brooklyn Nets, Britain’s Got Talent, Matchbox Twenty, Melanie Martinez, Sergey Lazarev, the Broadway production of Circolombia, The Fringe NYC, ITV’s Got To Dance, Samsung.In 2014 NYIT Awards presented him with the honor of “Outstanding Choreography/Movement” for his off-broadway work.
Worldwide, Carlos has danced for the Dutch show BLAZE; played the role of ‘Sudsy’ in West End’s hit show Some Like It Hip Hop; portrayed John Travolta’s character in the Nintendo video game Grease, and danced for PS3 Sony Dance Star Party. He was featured in the Bloomingdales 2015 commercial in the USA, choreographed Rob Thomas’s come back single “Trust You”, Melanie Martinez’s “Training Wheels” video and was the creative director of the largest dance competition in the world World Of Dance.
He is a faculty member at the 3 most prestigious dance schools in NYC – Broadway Dance Center, Alvin Ailey and Peridance. Carlos is one of the selected Expert Contributors to Backstage.com
- Open College Network (levels II and III) A levels in Dance.
- Stella Adler Studio of Acting NYC Intensive Conservatory.
- Cardiff University, BA Journalism, Film & Broadcasting.
- Cardiff University, Masters in International Journalism.
- Broadway Dance Center Faculty.
- Alvin Ailey.
- London Pineapple Dance Studios.
- Sony Music.
- Sony Playstation.
- London West End.
- Blaze International Dance Sensation.
- Some Like It Hip Hop.
- Circolombia on Broadway.
- Icona Pop.
- Rob Thomas.
- Melanie Martinez.
- Syco Music.
- Atlantic Records.
- Warner Brothers.